In this fly fishing questions and answers segment (part II) I will be discussing some of the questions you have presented to me within the last month.
- For instance, when the caddisflies are hatching in the mountain trout streams, do you use a dry fly, a nymph, or both?
- What can I do to avoid getting bit by a snake? These 3 tips could save you a trip to the emergency room.
- What is the purpose of using a stream thermometer? At what temperature will I get better fishing on the mountain trout streams?
- What is the best tactic to use when fishing the inchworms which are just starting to come out?
- What is the best technique to get my fly out of a tree?
Products to consider having:
Snake Bite Kit–although I have never had to use mine I carry it faithfully just in case.