In this fly fishing podcast, Harry Murray discusses a broad variety of questions ranging from fishing small mountain trout streams to large western trout streams to river fishing for smallmouth bass. Some of the topics covered include:
- The value of satellite beacons.
- Tying Streamers that sink properly
- Good rod length for small mountain trout streams
- Choosing the best leader
- Catching a trout that refuses your first draft
- Hiking into remote sections of the streams
- Reading the water
- Delicate fly presentations
Also be sure to check out our Fall Fly Fishing Guide before heading out on your next fishing trip.