In this fly fishing questions and answers podcast, Harry Murray discusses some of the topics that you have asked through email and phone calls.
Topics discussed include:
- How to take advantage of the trico hatch in trout streams by fishing a Trico on a Classic 9ft 7X Leader.
- How to fish hoppers on the smallmouth rivers.
- How to take advantage of bass chasing shiner minnows early in the morning, late in the day, and on over cast days with a Silver Outcast, Heavy Shiner Streamer, and Dying Shiner Minnow
- Fishing the tails of the pools at dusk with a floating chub and floating dace minnow
- Tips for float trips–fishing grassbeds and the deep cuts between the ledges
- #1 fly rod for trout
- Harry’s favorite leaders for bass and why….Bright Butt 9ft 2X